Due to changing lifestyle and eating habits, many people today experience hemorrhoids for various reasons. Hemorrhoids are also called piles. Piles are actually swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus. They become painful and irritated when the walls of these vessels are stretched.
Although hemorrhoids can be painful and unsightly, they are also easy to treat and prevent. As it gets worse over time, doctors usually suggest that they can be treated as soon as they appear. When you decide to get treated for hemorrhoids, look no further than Yes hospital. We are one of the best hospitals offering the best Hemorrhoid treatment in Hyderabad.
Our hospital is well equipped with the latest and modern to perform the stack operation in a better way. we have a team of expert medical practitioners They have years of experience and knowledge in the field. We always do an extensive diagnosis to provide the best procedure to treat hemorrhoids based on your requirements.
What is hemorrhoid treatment?
Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the lower rectum and anus that are very similar to varicose veins. One can have hemorrhoids for various reasons, but the cause is often unknown. They can result from straining at the time of bowel movement or even from increased pressure on these veins during pregnancy. It may be located in or around the skin below the anus. It is quite common because three out of four adults will get hemorrhoids very often.
In some cases it doesn’t cause any symptoms but sometimes it causes discomfort, itching and even bleeding. Although hemorrhoids are not dangerous, they can be very painful. Fortunately, there are many effective options available now to treat hemorrhoids.Most people can get relief from hemorrhoids with lifestyle changes and even home treatments.
How do Yes Hospital diagnosis Hemorrhoids?
In Yes Hospital, We have experienced doctors who have years of experience in this field to analyze patients very clearly and easily determine whether they are really suffering from hemorrhoids or not.
- In the first place, our doctor will ask about the patient’s family history if any of his relatives has suffered hemorrhoids
- Next, we ask the patient about the appearance of blood in his stool. If the patient is not sure, we will immediately organize the movement test and analyze whether the patient has hemorrhoids or not.
- Our medical team remove any mucus that has been produced in the patient’s stool
- We will also ask about your body weight problems, if you have sudden weight loss or any other
Different types of treatments for hemorrhoids done in Yes Hospitals:
The hemorrhoids treatment from our hospital is required when veins in the butt or anus extended and cause pain & inconvenience. Here, you can determine the types of treatments for hemorrhoids done in Yes Hospitals.
- Sclerotherapy or Injection
- Coagulation or Cauterization
Things make Yes Hospital different from others:
When it comes to getting Hemorrhoid treatment in Hyderabad, many people tend to prefer Yes hospital than others due to below mentioned reasons.
- Our hospital combines modern technology and equipment along with the care and experience of medical specialists in this field to treat hemorrhoid conditions.
- We offer advanced treatment for clients at affordable prices.
- Our hospital is equipped with specialized and experienced surgeons to treat hemorrhoids.
- You will get the fastest recovery time
- In addition, we are experts in treating hemorrhoids with laser treatment.